Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We're back....

So it has been a full month since our last post. But, we are back in business. We are all moved in and back to a "normal" life...


On Monday afternoon we took a cruise on the boat for the first time this summer. We have been so crazy busy we weren't able to get out until yesterday. Peyton had the time of his life. He kept taking my sunglasses. So finally I gave up and just let him wear them. Doesn't he look cool?

At one point during our cruise around the lake he even got to help his dad drive the boat.

Here is Peyton with the windblown look. He loved to have the breeze in his face. He just sat there and kept saying, "OOWW, OOWW".

2 comments:

Emily Nelson said...

How fun! I am so glad you have a computer again. The "wind in the face" photo is too cute. He looks so serious! It was a hot day on Monday - a good day to be out on the boat!!!

Holly Mae said...

I'm so glad you guys are back! I've been missing my regular Eckhoff updates!!! I love the boat pictures. Such a little stud in the shades.