Friday, January 16, 2009

Up to no good

Peyton has generally been a very good eater up until about a month ago. He was pretty intense during meal time and he didn't let up until everything was cleaned off of his plate.
Well, on Thursday (and Friday) I was off of school because of the cold temperatures. So I thought I would make something from breakfast that I knew that he would enjoy. Who doesn't enjoy chocolate chip pancakes (Mare, if you are reading this I know you are the number one fan)? He started off really good then he started to slow down about 3 minutes into the meal. I was doing some things around the house while he was eating. Everytime I looked over at him, it seemed as if he was eating because the pancakes were disappearing. Until, I caught him in the act of stuffing pancakes into the pocket of this bib.




BUSTED!




When I investigated a little further I also discovered that he had been pouring his juice in his pocket as well. Yep, that is pancakes floating in juice- yummy.


This is the picture after I removed the bib from around his neck. As you can see he as a little devistaed because he was enjoying himself.


2 comments:

Holly Mae said...

I love the frustration on his face in the last photo! Dominic used to do the same thing...put everything in the pocket of his bibs. The worst was when it would dip his hand in there and eat it!!! EWWWW!!!

Darren, Jennie, Brynn, and Cara said...

That is hilarious! He's pretty quick, but he can't pass any thing by you...yet!