Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Uncle Davis

Uncle Davis was at our house tonight and taught Peyton a new game. He slid Peyton around the floor on his pillow. Peyton just laughed everytime that Davis pushed his through the house.

But don't worry, Davis got to take the pillow for a whirl also with some assistance from Peyton.
Davis did have the brilliant idea to have Peyton ask if he could push me ( 33 weeks pregnant me). Peyton was a little confused as to why I couldn't lay down on my stomach and have him push me. He still has no idea that in about a month in a half he will be a big brother. Man are we in for a ride.


1 comment:

Holly Mae said...

Oh my gosh...I'm laughing so hard at the thought of you being pushed around on the floor on that pillow. Dom always asked me to wrestle or roll down the hill in the backyard when I was pregnant...um...yeah, not gonna happen.