Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Fun!

The summer is flying by. It is already well into July. The boys and I have been having a blast. There are some nights that Jeremy will say "I think you and the boys should stay around the house tomorrow", only because they are so tired from the events of the day. I love to GO, GO, GO so much that when Peyton gets up in the morning he always asks " Mom, what are we going to do today?" Here are some of the things that have made the hi-light reel.

Water Fun!


We have started to not only play in the pool but hook the slide to the Slip and Slide and glide down the hill! I am a little jealous my behind doesn't fit on the slide because it looks like a blast.




We have done a couple of trips to the zoos around. We are lucky to live close enough to the cities to travel there and have one smaller, local zoo a few miles from our house.



We have hung out as a family or with friends in the backyard!


Again this summer I feel so lucky to once again be home with the boys. We are looking forward to the next month and a half!

No comments: