Thursday, June 12, 2008

Off to the races

It has been a long time since our last post. But summer is finally here and I hope to be better at getting more regular posts. A couple of weeks ago we met my dad and Jeannie at Canterbury Downs. Peyton had a wonderful time.

Peyton has now learned to point. He points at EVERYTHING. He saw the horses in the background and not only was pointing but making a loud "OOO", "OOO" sound.








Dad brought Peyton to pet the horses. As you can see he was a little reluctant.
The Asleson's also came along for the day. Jen and I learned quickly that a day at the race track with two 1 year olds is much different then the past.
Grandpa put a pair of sun glasses on me. Don't I look cool?

2 comments:

Emily Nelson said...

How adorable! Check out Peyton's PIPES! I think he could even take me in arm wrestling! Too cute.

Emily Nelson said...

P.S. Do you guys have any updated photos of your new house!? Its so exciting!