Saturday, June 21, 2008

Only One Week

Our New House!!!!













We are so excited to move into our house on Friday and Saturday next week. It will be so nice to have more room for Peyton to run and play.
Here are a few pics of the inside.









Foyer looking upstairs.







Main level foyer and stairs. As you can see Peyton is a huge fan of the windows on the side of the door because he can look to see what is happening outside.











Kitchen.
As you can see, it is not finished yet. Jeremy will be awaiting the arrival of the appliances today. Even though we close in less then a week there is still a lot to be done; countertops, backsplash, carpet, finish painting, sod, deck.... just to name a few. I am a little nervous, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Emily Nelson said...

Wow you guys, what a beautiful house!

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Mae said...

I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!!! Can I move in too??? :) Wow...that's all I can say...wow!!!! I think you're going to be able to get lost in that big mansion!!!

Emily Nelson said...

We want some inside photos now that you have moved in! I can't wait to see. I hope everything went smoothly this past weekend. See you on the 4th!