Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Level of Comfort

So, life has been a little crazy at the Eckhoff house. From an overnight trip the E.R for croupe and a double ear infection, to the puppy and Jeremy's 30th birhday we are in desperate need of a vacation. As you can see that Peyton found a place for a little retreat of his own this evening.



For those of you that have known me for a long time I am sure you know that this picture almost makes my stomach twist in knots but it was so cute and he was having so much fun playing in the "dog kennel" I had to capture the moment. As you can see we have come a long way in 4 weeks. We have gone from stitches in Peyton's left ear from Mattie to Peyton laying on her bed and Mattie just looking on. They sure are becoming great friends.

3 comments:

Emily Nelson said...

You DO need a vacation! My goodness! Thanks for inviting us on Friday - we had a great time. I'm sorry I had to skip out early. We should get the boys together to play soon, now that it is getting nice outside!

Darren, Jennie, Brynn, and Cara said...

Wow! I was shocked when I saw this post. I can hear the "blup" coming from you!! You sure have come a long way. We are requesting some more pictures of Mattie as we have not seen her for some time. Glad to hear you are all doing better. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Holly Mae said...

Hope everyone there is feeling better!