Friday, January 15, 2010

Date with Mommy!

Today Peyton and I had a date. We haven't been able to spend much time together, just the two of us for about 2 months! Landon had his first day at daycare and Peyton stayed home with me.
We went to the House of Bounce in Rochester. It is a building with TONS of inflatable buildings for kids and adults to enjoy.

He loved bouncing all over the place. He kept saying "Momma look at me!"
He took many chances to climb ladders and then slide down the other side.


Suddenly two hours had gone by and my little boy was a sweaty mess- so was his mom. Look at those red cheeks!

We ended the morning with a juice box.

We had a great time. I am so lucky to be able to spend time with him like this. We have another date scheduled for next Friday. I can't wait!

No comments: