Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Break!



This past week the boys and I have been on "Spring Break". It has been quite the week. Starting with Jeremy, Peyton and I all getting the stomach flu on Saturday (the first day of break). Jeremy and I were in Duluth for a mini-vacation and the boys were with my mom. So the vacation came to an end very soon. We rushed back the very next day to get the boys in hopes that we could get them home before anyone else contacted the nasty bug. Well, we didn't make it. Everyone that came in contact with Peyton at my mom's house got it too- all 7 of them. So, we spent most of the break inside trying to get healthy instead of outside enjoying the beautiful weather.


I did manage to get this picture of my boys.
We also ventured out for an evening to meet the Asleson's at a hotel in Rochester to go swimming. Landon even strapped on his swim gear and put his feet in the water for the first time.

No comments: