Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tough Guys Wear Pink!

Last Friday it was PINK day at daycare. Last year on PINK day we just skipped it because there isn't an abundance of pink in this house. Well, I got a lot of comments last year that EVERYONE was wearing pink and he wasn't. So, this year I thought we would join in. I went to the store early in the morning to to try to find "plain" pink shirts for the boys. Well I found " somewhat plain" shirts they just had a V-neck and a little gathering on the sleeves. I still think my boys look adorable and this is as close to pink as we are going to get in this house of boys.

1 comment:

Darren, Jennie, Brynn, and Cara said...

That is so cute! I always look at pictures before I read the blog. After seeing kids in pink (and honestly not recognizing them) I checked to see whose blog I was looking at. Landon sure makes one pretty girl! What a fun mom you are!! Can't wait to see you and those adorable boys of yours on Sunday!