Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fishing Hole






Last week we went and spent the evening in New Germany with my mom and Bill. Peyton had his first "REAL" fishing experinece. They have a man made pond behind their house and it is stocked with fish. Peyton must have caught close to 50 fish that night. He had a blast and was very nervous at first about the fish that he was catching. You literally could drop the hook in the water and you would have a fish as soon as it went it.

The video below is a hoot because at the end Peyton gives this fish the ride of his life.







1 comment:

Emily Nelson said...

That was so funny at the end! Evan and I watched it together - "I wish I could have a fishing pole like Peyton." And I said - "You do have a fishing pole." And Evan said "Yeah, but it doesn't have any fish on it!" Next timewe got o the beach maybe our boys should being their poles ans some worms!