Monday, August 2, 2010

Zoo Week

We had the opportunity to go to the MN Zoo and the Como Zoo in one week. The boys and I had a blast at both places.
On Monday we met Grandma DelRae at the MN Zoo. We spent our time enjoying the animals, taking a tractor ride (which Peyton loved) and playing at the park in the zoo.







On Wednesday we headed up to the Como Zoo to meet my college friend Holly and her two adorable boys. It was so nice to hang out with them for the day. Both of our boys are within months of each other so they really enjoyed their time looking at the animals and wrestling after lunch.





*** Warning*** the next two pictures might seem like I am raising bullies!
Dominic and Peyton


Tyson and Landon


Don't his eyes look like they are saying "are you ready to go yet?"

We had a great week at the two zoo's but I think I am zooed out for a little while.


No comments: